The Siemens Graduate Program is an international development program for talented Master graduates. The two-year rotational program offers three challenging assignments coupled with extensive training. Participants will rotate through different functions (e.g. sales, services and project management) within the Energy, Healthcare or Industry businesses.
Participants will have the opportunity to spend one assignment abroad and to join international and interdisciplinary project teams, thereby establishing a global network. An individual mentor will provide guidance and advice to ensure best potential development.
Masters degree with excellent academic records in:
– Mechanical/Electrical/Process/Chemical Engineering, Information Technology
– Business Administration
– Human Resources
Knowledge / Languages
– Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
– Knowledge of German language is desirable
– Work experience of maximum three years
– Prior living or studying experience abroad of at least six months
– Strong ability and willingness to learn; distinctive analytic problem solving skills; high motivation and drive; and strong communication skills
– Global perspective and desire to pursue a career within Siemens in the Middle East