Catholic Relief Services
Europe/Middle East Region
Position Title: Operations Officer
Reports To: Country Representative (CR)
Supervisory Responsibilities: 1) Administrative Officer; 2) Property/Procurement/Fleet Officer; 3) IT Officer
The Operations Officer provides or ensures timely, efficient and effective administrative and personnel-related support to local office management and staff. The Operations Officer plays a key role in the management of information inside, throughout and external to the organization. S/he serves as the CRS/Egypt HR administrator.
The Operations Officer has overall oversight and leadership over general administrative, procurement and personnel matters and is responsible for staffing and HR administration issues, providing support and guidance to the local office. The Operations Officer exercises independent judgment in planning and organizing a diversified workload and recommends changes in office practices (and policies as deems necessary) to improve efficiency. S/he leads administrative and IT staff towards the achievement of CRS/Egypt Country Program’s objectives.
The CRS/Egypt country program began in 1956 at the invitation of the Egyptian president Nasser by providing relief assistance to the victims of the Suez War. Over the following few decades, CRS/Egypt moved from large-scale food relief to long-term poverty alleviation and development programs. CRS/Egypt works in a wide variety of areas within the development field. Currently, CRS/Egypt implements a number of programs in the areas of economic development, supporting refugees’ education, combating child trafficking and encouraging civic engagement. A program Management Quality unit supports the programming department in developing and maintaining the highest level of processes and outputs. CRS/Egypt currently holds a main office in Cairo, and sub-offices in Maadi and Alexandria.
The Operations Officer provides administrative and technical support to the Country Representative (CR) directly and assures support to CRS/Egypt staff. S/he works closely with the CR in implementing, evaluating, and updating ongoing administrative and HR policies, programs, functions and activities. S/he ensures an efficient, legal and secure environment for CRS/Egypt related to all administrative and personnel issues, as well as general policies and procedures. S/He also leads the admin team towards achieving CRS/Egypt program objectives.
The Operations Officer, through working with and leading the other admin staff, will assume the following responsibilities:
• Create and manage a centralized CRS/Egypt filing system for all incoming and outgoing mail/faxes/letters/documents, including a regularly updated master file list and train new staff in the system.
• Maintain master copies of contracts with landlords and vendors, policy/procedure manuals and local office files; maintain and update local office shared drive.
• Update the Map of Authorities for CR’s approval.
• Serve as liaison and coordinate the workflow with CRS/Egypt local legal advisor to ensure quality legal and consulting services; obtain legal opinion and advice, when needed. File all legal opinions for future reference.
• Monitor audit findings related to administration and personnel and lead necessary action to close them as necessary.
• Manage the Facility Cost Pool (15508149102); oversee expenses and ensure budget monitoring, as per CRS/Egypt Map of Authorities.
Human Resources Administration:
• Handle the preparation, renewal and termination of all national staff employment contracts.
• Manage and perform enrollment in and removal from the Social Insurance records of employees upon employment and termination.
• Manage staff medical insurance quarterly payment requests: add, delete accounts; manage complaints and feedback related to service provider; manage claims. Handle special approvals for some medical services.
• Update CRS E/ME policies as per Egyptian local law and obtain necessary approvals for any deviations needed to the regional policies. Ensure all updated and approved policies are posted on the internal CP drive and disseminate new policies to staff. Provide support to managers and staff in understanding and implementing policies.
• Ensure CRS/Egypt is compliant with the CRS E/ME standardized National Staff Salary Administration Program (Position Classification and Compensation Scale) approved by the Regional Director.
• Maintain personnel files for CRS/Egypt staff.
• Collect and verify information in monthly timesheets.
• Maintain leave status reports, including sick leave, annual vacation leave, etc.)
• Ensure all records in the Payroll Administration System are up-to-date.
• Liaise with the Ministry of Labor, the Ministry of Social Insurance, and the Ministry of Health for all legal and governmental requirements with regard to employee management.
• Maintain and update expatriate staff work permits, stay visas, and other legal documents.
• Provide guidance in and assist with staff recruitment and selection, including needs assessment, publicizing job vacancies, pre-screening of applications, communicating with applicants; as needed, participate in interviews and selection of candidates.
• Develop a standard orientation package for new employees and provide guidance and support to relevant staff with regard to their duties in new staff orientation. Conduct orientation sessions in areas of responsibility with newly-hired staff.
• Assist managers in updating job descriptions as needed.
• Maintain up-to-date organizational charts for the CRS/Egypt CP.
• Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the CRS Performance Management System: performance and development planning, coaching, and assessment. Provide coaching and assistance to managers.
• Support managers in providing staff development opportunities to staff. Seek out training/learning opportunities suited to staff. Develop knowledge/resource base for training/learning opportunities.
• Oversee the termination and resignation process and ensure compliance with local law and CRS policies.
• In his/her role of the CRS/Egypt HR administrator, receive and communicate all HR requests/announcements to staff and ensure needed response to regional HR and Development Specialist.
• Monitor employees’ claims and assist with resolution of grievances and disputes.
• Arrange for all office lease and housing-related dealings and costs; Negotiate with landlords, conclude contractual arrangements;
• Oversee per CRS guidelines for inventory controls, contracting services, and maintenance management for all CRS/Egypt properties and assets consisting of the following: facilities such as (housing, office, warehouse, garages) and physical assets of vehicles, equipment, computers, and other inventories.
• Oversee the maintenance of the Property/Fixed Assets Inventory Report and the physical inventory count per CRS guidelines to ensure financial updates to CRS HQ.
• Ensure staff is provided with adequate facilities and equipment.
• Oversee the entire procurement process, including review and vetting of contracts for services and goods, to ensure compliance with CRS and donor policies, as well as with local laws. Ensure that all procurement documentation is in database, as required.
• Assure systems and processes are in place for expendable goods such as equipment, office supplies, fuel, etc.
Safety and Security:
• Oversee the maintenance of all CRS properties and assets consisting of the following: facilities such as (housing, office, warehouse, garages) and physical assets of vehicles, equipment, computers, and other inventories to ensure the safety and security of staff.
• Constantly review the local security environment and provide recommendations to the CR to minimize risk to staff and partners.
• Ensure that all IT systems function optimally and match office needs and agency standards.
• Recruit and select adequate IT staff for the necessary support for local office’s information technology systems and needs.
• Oversee the set-up of IT system, office network, phone system, and other ancillary services.
• Oversee the IT Officer maintains all IT documentation.
• Other duties as assigned by the Country Representative and within scope of general responsibilities.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: All staff but with frequent contact with CR.
External: Visitors, guests, and CRS staff doing business with the local office; Ministry of Labor and its institutions; Ministry of Health; lawyers, HR and Operation Officers of other INGOs in Egypt.
• Minimum six years of professional experience in office management, administration, and personnel procedures that includes supervision of others;
• Prior experience with international, bilateral or multilateral organization;
• High level of English and Arabic language proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing); able to make oral presentations and write clear reports and guidance in English and Arabic;
• Strong ability to read and interpret policies and regulations;
• Knowledge of local labor laws and regulations;
• Skilled in collecting, synthesizing and analyzing data;
• Must have budget management experience (preparation of budgets, forecasts, payable, receivable) and contracting experience;
• Experience with HR databases or other database applications;
• Skilled in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet.
• Bachelors Degree (Post-Graduate degree preferred) in a directly related field, such as Management, Business Administration, HR Management, contracting; work experience in a directly related field will be considered in lieu of graduate degree
• Demonstrated strengths in relationship management with a strong client service focus;
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
• Strong leadership and communication skills;
• Exercises good judgment and sound decision making; Strong problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication skills, must be able to interact in a mature, professional and friendly manner with local and international colleagues of differing religious and cultural backgrounds;
• Organization and planning skills; able to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines; detail-oriented;
• Diplomacy, tact and strong negotiation skills;
• Maturity and discretion; able to work with, and maintain, confidential information;
• Comfortable working within a Roman Catholic organization and upholding the principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
Normal conditions of an office environment. Position requires flexibility and the capacity to deal with ambiguity and change.
While internal applicants are welcome, we will appreciate if you can circulate this job announcement as you deem feasible. Kindly draw potential applicants attention that the following information are required:
Salary expectation and/or Current/Last salary (Monthly Gross Salary in Egyptian Pounds)
This Questions MUST be submitted along with an application letter and updated CV before COB of Monday May 7, 2012 to Egypt.email@example.com. Failure to complete ANY of the above information OR sending the application to any other email address will unfortunately disqualify the entire application.
Opening for Cairo-Based Training Specialist
An international organization implementing a USAID-funded capacity building program in Egypt is seeking services of an individual to make pre-travel arrangements for several groups of Egyptian professionals who will travel outside Egypt on study tours in June 2012.
The work will include assisting participants in completing paperwork for obtaining visas, coordinating with the trainer provider on travel/logistics and making other pre-departure arrangements. The successful candidates will have previous experience with USAID-sponsored programs and familiarity with ADS 253 policies/procedures and be currently in Cairo.
The estimated dates for the assignment will be from the second half of April through June 2012.
Compensation will be competitive and in accordance with qualifications and past salary history.
For more information email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
تعلن الجمعية الوطنية لحقوق الشباب عن حاجتها لمنسقين / منسقات للعمل بفرع الجمعية فى المنصورة
– مؤهل عالى
– خبرة لا تقل عن سنة فى مجال المؤسسات والجمعيات الاهلية
– القدرة على السفر
– الا يزيد العمر عن 35 عاماً
على من يرغب فى الالتحاق بالوظيفة ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكترونى
Cashiers urgently needed for Nasr City and 6 of October Stores:
– Fresh Graduate
– Very good interpersonal skills
– Good Computer Skills
– Good Salary plus fringe benefits
مطلوب علي وجة السرعة كاشير
اجادة استخدام الحاسب الالي
مرتبات مجزية زائد مزايا عينية متميزة
يرجي ارسال السيرة الذاتية مع ذكر المسمس الوظيفي الي:
Customer Service Agents- Fresh Graduates
For Immediate Hiring; Customer Service Advisors
– Fresh Graduates
– Excellent Command of English Language
– Excellent Computer Skills
– Hard worker with very good communication skills
– Excellent package with excellent fringe benefits
Candidates who meet above criteria are welcomed to send their CVs ASAP to:
مطلوب محاسبين حديث التخرج للتدريب والتاهيل للعمل بالشركات للاستعلام فرع المنيل01000034233\23647839 فرع الهرم01000034231\35700839
Immediately to Saudi Arabia
An executive secretary working in international companies Fluent in English Experience in construction companies
age from 35:40
please send your CV to email@example.com
write in the subject “Executive secretary”
Job Opening: Senior Procurement Engineer
Job Code: SPE-OG-03-SN
Job Type: Full Time
– Manage and Control the process of procurement and material management including sourcing of materials, equipments and machineries demands in order to support our Business Units to achieve company objectives.
– Manage and control all internal and external contracts concerning raw materials, spare parts, Machineries and any other Assists and/ or utilities to insure site operations efficiency and cost saving objectives.
– Follow up, review and evaluate vendors and suppliers capabilities and capacity to develop vendors and suppliers System and Performance and insure a high operational fulfillment.
– Follow-up on planned vs. actual consumption of raw materials, spare parts, etc.
– Work closely with production scheduling, material requirements planning, shop floor control, warehouses, quality, and administration to achieve targeted customer service level, operations efficiency targets, and cost saving objectives
– Maintain and control the integration of the processes with other sections/departments specially operations, finance, technical, warehousing, administrations and outside suppliers to execute the replenishment process along with establishing new channels of procurements.
– develop and Maintain purchasing procedures, forms, and works instructions to standardize the process of local and imported purchasing and sourcing
– Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to suppliers
– insure compliance with internal and external System requirements.
– Monitor stock levels of key items, and determine desired safety-stock levels based on consumption, lead time, etc.
– Evaluate expected vs. actual consumption of raw materials and spare parts.
– Engineering Background with a min of 4 yrs exp. in a manufacturing environment is a must.
– Exposure to Supply Chain Management and materials Requirement planning systems in a manufacturing environment.
– Familiar with approach to Value Analysis/ Value Engineering to reduce cost of manufacturing.
– Experienced in computerized procurement modules and Familiar with Word processing, Spreadsheet, and presentation skills.
•If you’re interested, please send your updated resume including a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
•Please mention the job Code (SPE-OG-03-SN) in the email Subject
• For more information about the company & the Group kindly visit our website: http://www.Osman.net
وظائف بمحافظة الفيوم
1- مطلوب مبرمج ومصمم مواقع
– حاصل على بكالوريوس نظم ومعلومات او مؤهل عالى
( ASP.NET , C# or VB.NET , SQL Server 2005 , 2008, 2010)فى لديه خبره-
– يجيد اللغه الانجليزيه
– من سكان محافظة الفيوم
ترسل السيره الذاتيه بها صوره حديثه
على الايميال الاتى: email@example.com